Today, many consumers in Connecticut are experiencing financial problems associated with employers’ failure to comply with payment deadlines, or have a salary that does not allow them to fully support their families. Microfinance companies have taken this moment into account and have introduced a pay-to-pay service.
A payday loan (cash advance) is typically given for a short period (2-3 weeks) as soon as you get your next paycheck. Loan amounts usually do not exceed $1000.
What can you use a payday advance for?
Funds may be needed if:
- payments are delayed at work;
- you urgently need money for treatment;
- essential household appliances broke down;
- there is an unscheduled event (an invitation to a birthday, a wedding);
- you need to urgently pay utility bills.
A quick solution to the financial problem is offered by Payday Loans Connecticut.
How to get a payday advance online in Connecticut
Taking a payday loan online via our website is easy and fast. Our step-by-step instructions will make this procedure as easy as possible:
- Fill out a short online application;
- Get connected to the right lender;
- Review the offered terms and conditions;
- If you are satisfied with the offer, sign the electronic version of the agreement;
- Receive money on your bank account the same day or next day.
In most cases, you may get a payday advance even if you have a bad credit history.
Pros and cons of payday advance
The advantages of online payday loans are obvious:
- Speed of application and funding – on average, the procedure takes about 20 minutes;
- Accessibility and convenience – the minimum package of requested documents;
- Transparency – no hidden fees or charges. You will immediately see the final amount due;
- Possibility of loan extension and early repayment;
- High approval rate – it reaches 90%;
- Promotions – competition in the market gives the client a huge choice. Therefore, such companies actively offer discounts and loyalty programs for regular customers.
The disadvantages include:
- Small loan amounts – usually $500 to $1000;
- The loan period usually does not exceed 30 days;
- Interest rate is quite high.
Using our website, you can get financial assistance in Connecticut with a minimum of effort and time. Fast, convenient, without unnecessary papers and queues. We will help you find a reliable lender in a matter of minutes!